We do accept Medicare assignment, which means that we are directly reimbursed by Medicare 80% of the approved amount minus any unmet deductible. We only bill you for the remaining 20% of the approved amount plus the part of any deductible you may still owe. We do not accept Evercare Medicare or Everccare Medicaid. If you have secondary insurance (Medigap) to help cover your 20%, we will also file this on your behalf if you agree to assign benefits to our office. We must have a copy of your current insurance card(s).